Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Progress - dungeon board

Finally time for a progress update on the dungeon board! We have been able to put together some more tiles and bits and pieces during our spare moments in between work and other things. Unfortunately, I didn't think to get a photo of the plain, assembled-and-undercoated-but-otherwise-untouched tiles, but I assure you I have been contributing!

While I was putting together the grids and playing with clay, Christian's genius was at work making these:

(I got to play with the Hirst Arts bits and pieces, and put together the sphinxes!)

And I also fiddled around with some decorative blocks to create the foundations of a fountain:

Will hopefully have some time over the weekend to put together some more bits and get some painting done!