Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bonnie

So, I finally got around to painting Bonnie, from the LAM Bonnie & Clyde set. Not totally happy with the skintone (was a bit frustrating getting the colour right, not having all my usual selection of paints available) but am pretty happy with the check pattern on her skirt. Might need a touch-up here or there ... I took some photos, but they all turned out pretty bad, so I've just put this one up to give you an idea:


Hopefully you can see some of the detail. Will take more pics and add ASAP. Feedback welcome :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Romi! Love her skirt,very subtle,well done!
    I found Bonnie a rather difficult mini to paint,your's is much better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guy :-) she certainly was challenging to paint, took me ages to get her skin done and the lines, oh the lines! Had to do the back of her skirt three times!

    ReplyDelete