Okay, so our Anzac Day painting plans didn't end up going to plan ... I did get some painting done on my dwarf adventurers, though they are sadly lacking in skintone detail to date (really must get onto that!).
My froglets didn't get finished either, though the good news is that I finished basing them yesterday! While King Ribbidibit's float and the frog cannon are still being drafted, my froggy infantry are ready to march, led by the misleadingly delicate-looking Princess Romina.
Next project, Supercity! And really want to finish the Z scale train project we started about two years ago - I think we're seriously in need of a novelty coffee table in the lounge room!