Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pegasus! Unicorn! OOP! OOP!

In addition to the hoard of stuff I won in that eBay lot from my previous post and another one from this morning (yep, that's right!), I had ordered this figure about two weeks ago for a conversion I am going to make, and it just arrived:


It's the same Marauder Pegasus as the one in the lot I won yesterday, which I'm happy about, since it has no barding so that makes it easier to convert without having to "re-brand" it from its original army. This one will become a Pegasus-cross-unicorn - simply because the idea appeals to me - and have a maiden guard rider.

Maybe I will start working on this on the weekend. After all, I'm supposed to be working on my Dogmen for Flintloque, too! Will see how I go :-)

I also received this OOP Sorceress on Unicorn in the mail the other day, mainly for the unicorn, though the sorceress is pretty nice as well:

(picture taken from eBay listing)

This unicorn will be for a Wood Elves conversion ... stay tuned to find out what it is! ... and the rider will probably end up on a horse or something. I won't post any hint as to what the conversion will be, as it's not likely to be happening any time soon :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment